Duration: 9 days
This course provides delegates with a practical understanding of property and facilities management and all related issues for the management of commercial and retail properties.
The course is designed for building managers, commercial and retail property owners and commercial brokers.
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the current property management environment
- Build and develop certain technical skills in the areas of property and facilities management
- Manage immovable property assets better in order to ensure that those assets are able to generate better returns
- Manage the contracts that are entered into and thus ensuring greater accountability from the contracting parties
- Calculate the cash flow from a property investment
- Understand the legislation that governs the residential leasing market
- Understand the powers and duties of the Rental Housing Tribunal